Lancaster County Farmette Charcuterie Kit
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Types:
- Delicious taste of authentic Lancaster County-made meats and cheeses
- Includes a mellow baby gouda cheese and a sharp aged cheddar cheese
- Contains a selection of Seltzer's smoked meats
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Straight from the rolling hills and picturesque fields of south-central Pennsylvania, this Lancaster County Farmette charcuterie kit offers an authentic taste of Lancaster County flavor! This gourmet set contains a selection of fine meats and cheeses from the heart of Amish country, as well as a delightfully powerful horseradish mustard. All in all, it's enough product to create 8 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own, and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, Lancaster County-made pretzels, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with slices of classic dill pickles, or even a dish of chow chow. This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a taste of the distinctive flavor of Lancaster County!
The cheeses in this gourmet kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! Farmer Rudolph's brings the taste of farm-fresh cheese straight to your table with their baby gouda cheese. Hailing from Lebanon, PA, this Dutch-style baby gouda cheese has been aged for 3-6 months, resulting in a mellow, slightly sweet flavor with a semi soft consistency. This cheese is made with 100% natural ingredients, including rBST free milk, and is handcrafted rather than mass produced to ensure a noticeably fresh taste! Next, offer your guests a truly exciting cheese with the Old Quebec aged super sharp vintage cheddar. Featuring a bold, super sharp white cheddar flavor, this cheese's full-bodied taste, with pleasing notes of fruit and caramel, is sure to invigorate any cheese-lover's taste buds! Aged for 3 years, instead of the traditional 1 1/2 to 2 year standard for sharp cheddar, this cheese is distinctively robust and offers a truly one-of-a-kind taste. In the spirit of collaboration, this cheese is made in Canada, then transferred to the expert cheesemakers in Lancaster County to continue to mature!
Serve up a true Lancaster County favorite with a duo of meats from Seltzer's! The double smoked bologna chub is made of lean beef and brown sugar to provide a high-quality product. It is cured for 3 days to add an authentic smoke flavor to the meat, then cooled and smoked an additional half day to get extra smoky flavor into the bologna. Its classic, sweet flavor is sure to appeal to both children and adults. For an added touch of sweetness, the smoke'n honey beef roll is made of premium beef, quality spices, and a hint of honey. With the same traditional aroma of Lebanon bologna, this beef roll has an added sweetness from the honey for exceptional taste and flavor. Plus, the meat is leaner than Lebanon bologna and is 95% fat free for a lighter, healthier option! Both bolognas (and the cheeses, too!) pair well with the Pilsudski Polish style horseradish mustard. This gourmet mustard blends premium mustard seed with fresh ground hot horseradish to give an extra bite, known as the "Pilsudski Punch", and texture to a classic condiment.
(4) Old Quebec 5 oz. vintage cheddar 3 years aged super sharp cheddar cheese - use 2.5 oz. per board
(4) Farmer Rudolph's 8 oz. baby gouda cheese - use 4 oz. per board
(3) Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 8 oz. double smoked sweet bologna chub - use 3 oz. per board
(2) Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna Slim Slices 14 oz. smoke'n honey beef roll - use 3.5 oz. per board
(2) Pilsudski 12 oz. Polish style horseradish mustard squeeze bottle
Easy Profit for Your Restaurant's Menu:
Cost per set*: $64.49
Number of boards per set: 8
Cost per board: $8.06
Suggested sell price: $17.99
Profit per board: $9.93
Profit per set: $79.44
*Pricing may vary
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register