Knuckle Buster MFWMSMNV 16 oz. Navy Microfiber Strip Mop Head
$6.04/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$6.89/Each|
- Lightweight, quick-drying mop head provides non-abrasive, lint-free and streak-free cleaning
- Microfiber material offers better liquid absorption and bacteria removal than traditional cotton mop
- Features canvas backing for durability and scrubber pad for tough floor areas
- Reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep floors clean
- Color coded to prevent cross contamination
You May Also Need
Continental A70302 Mop Handle 60" Quick Release
plus $13.99 / Each
Continental A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
plus $11.99 / Each
Metal Quick-Change Mop Handle
plus $7.39 / Each
57" Plastic Side-Release Mop Handle
plus $6.19 / Each
Continental A70602 Mop Handle 60" Jaw Style
plus $12.49 / Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $45.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $40.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $5.79 / Each
|Knuckle Buster MFWMSMNV Specs|
With Scrubber Pad
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Knuckle Buster MFWMSMNV Details
Clean a little bit greener with this Knuckle Buster MFWMSMNV microfiber wet mop head. Made of highly absorbent microfiber, this wet mop will absorb liquids better than traditional cotton mops. The microfiber material also attracts more bacteria than standard mops, and provides a lint-free and streak-free environment, ensuring your office, restaurant or bar, or healthcare facility is thoroughly clean. Plus, this mop head is quick drying, so you don't have to worry about it collecting mold or mildew from repeated use.
Another feature of this mop head is the all-over navy blue color. This coloring allows you to employ a HACCP-compliant color-coded cleaning system in your foodservice establishment or healthcare facility, reducing cross-contamination. Plus, due to the highly absorbent microfiber material, this mop can reduce the amount of chemicals and water you need to keep your floors clean. What's more, the band is canvas-backed for added durability. This mop also features a scrubbing pad for tough floor cleaning jobs.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Knuckle Buster MFWMSMNV
People Talk About:mop heads better clean easy handle holds mops smaller floors
This Knuckle Buster 16 ounce Microfiber mop head works really well. It cleans great and can be reusable many times. It does get a little heavier than a regular mop head since it is microfiber.
This mop head it absolutely necessary when using the Continental Wilen A70302 Mop Handle 60" Quick Release. The mop head is light enough that it does not have unwanted release from the handle. It is light weight and easy to use.
This map is a little smaller than I was expecting but it has the little scrubber pad on it which is a good option to have it outside the microfiber is a lot better using it in the front of my house where there's less grease
Own a tanning salon that offers spray tanning, and these mop heads are great! I purchased three of them, and we have been rotating just two because they hold up so well!
These mop heads are very good and we purchased several of them, they clean up very good too. The pricing on these are much better at WR too.
first it doesn't come with the handle , but you can buy one anywhere. i bought two. they are very absorbent and easy to wash and reuse.
I love these mops as they are so easy to wring out. They also clean your floors better than other mop and do not leave fuzz on wooden floors.
This is a great small wet mop! The microfiber material holds more liquid and allows you to clean up messes easier without dripping water all over the dining room!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register