Knuckle Buster MFSTM18BL 18 oz. Medium Knuckle Buster Microfiber String Mop Head with Blue Scrubber and 5" Band
$6.66/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$6.99/Each|
- Microfiber removes more bacteria than regular cotton mops
- Made of 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides scratch and streak free cleaning
- Attached scrubber pad easily removes stubborn scuffs or spots
- Quick-drying and non-abrasive
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $45.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $40.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $5.79 / Each
Continental A70602 Mop Handle 60" Jaw Style
plus $12.49 / Each
Rubbermaid FGH215000000 Gripper 54" Wood Wet Mop Handle Jaw Style
plus $12.49 / Each
Rubbermaid FGH216000000 Gripper 60" Wood Wet Mop Handle Jaw Style
plus $13.00 / Each
Rubbermaid FGH225000000 Gripper 54" Aluminum Wet Mop Handle Jaw Style
plus $19.49 / Each
Rubbermaid FGH226000000 Gripper 60" Aluminum Wet Mop Handle Jaw Style
plus $17.00 / Each
|Knuckle Buster MFSTM18BL Specs|
With Scrubber Pad
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Knuckle Buster MFSTM18BL Details
Use this Knuckle Buster MFSTM18BL 18 oz. medium microfiber string mop with blue scrubber and band to clean dirty floors and messes! Not only does it reduce the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your floors clean, it also removes more bacteria from surfaces than regular cotton mops. This lightweight mop head is made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide to provide scratch and streak free cleaning. It even comes with a scrubber pad to easily remove stubborn scuffs or spots. Simply attach the mop head to your mop handle (sold separately), dip it into a cleaning solution, and use it to quickly wash your floors.
Both reliable and economical, this microfiber mop head is highly absorbent and pre-shrunk. Plus, the blue band is perfect for quick identification and can be used in a color coded system to prevent cross contamination. Keep your facility sanitary by using this quick-drying, non-abrasive mop head!
Size: 18 oz.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Knuckle Buster MFSTM18BL
People Talk About:mop scrubber quicker microfiber lighter head floors eaten decent cotton
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulDidn't care for the lighter mop head, the microfiber seemed to get eaten up quicker on our floors than standard blended cotton mop. The scrubber pad was decent.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register