KitchenAid KFP1133ER Empire Red 11 Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice System
- Externally adjustable slicing thickness
- Recommended for light duty use
- 11 cup and 3 cup work bowls included
- 3-in-1 wide mouth feed tube
- UltraTight lid seal
- High, low, and pulse settings
This video will give you a look at the KitchenAid Food Processor with Exact Slice, the first of its kind to feature external blade control!
|KitchenAid KFP1133ER Specs|
|Width||10 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||10 1/4 Inches|
|Type||Batch Bowl Processors|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this KitchenAid item dishwasher safe?
- This KitchenAid item is not commercial dishwasher safe.
KitchenAid KFP1133ER Details
Shred fruits and vegetables, knead dough, whip eggs, and more with minimal effort thanks to the KitchenAid KFP1133ER empire red 11 cup food processor! With low, high, and pulse settings, this unit is ideal for chipping, slicing, shredding, whipping, kneading, and pureeing soft to hard foods in your kitchen. Thanks to the 3-in-1 wide mouth feed tube, you can add many items horizontally or vertically, making it easier to fill the food processor. Once the processor is filled, you can hold on to the unit and conveniently see your items because of the comfortable side-positioned handle.
Additionally, this unit features the KitchenAid ExactSlice system, which allows you to adjust the slicing disc thickness using a lever on the outside of the unit during use. This feature eliminates the need to disassemble the blades and interrupt food preparation. While the processor is running, the UltraTight lid seal resists leaks and spills, keeping the outside of the unit clean. This food processor includes:
- (1) 11 cup and (1) 3 cup BPA-free work bowls
- 3-in-1 wide mouth feed tube and UltraTight lid seal
- (1) 1/16" to 1/4" externally adjustable slicing disc
- (1) reversible coarse and fine shredding disc
- (1) each regular multipurpose blade, mini blade, and dough blade
- (1) each drive adapter, disc adapter, and slicing adapter
- (1) storage case
- (1) spatula / cleaning tool
The KitchenAid KFP1133ER requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 10 5/8"
Front to Back: 10 1/4"
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: KitchenAid items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register