Kelvinator 19-0659-00 Snap-In Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Kelvinator 19-0659-00 Snap-In Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 42-1225 On/Off Lighted Rocker Switch - 16A/250V
All Points 42-1743 On/Off Lighted Rocker Switch for Melt Cycle
A la Cart 157150 Switch
Beverage-Air 502-068A Switch, Dual
Randell EL SWT200 Switch Rocker
Pitco 60158201 Rocker Switch
Stero P495738 On Off Rocker Switch
All Points 42-1248 On/Off Lighted Rocker Switch - 20A/125-277V
Get paid to review this product!