Jarlsberg Lite Imported Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese 11 lb. Solid Block
|Buy 1 - 2||$74.99/Each|
- Lactose-free Swiss cheese with 50% less fat and 30% fewer calories than traditional Swiss
- Buttery-rich, semi-hard texture and mild, sweet and nutty flavor
- Made from cow's milk in the Alpine region and a closely-guarded Norwegian recipe
- Can be sliced, shredded, and melts exceptionally well
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||11 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Made from naturally lactose-free cow's milk in the Alpine region, this Jarslberg Lite Swiss cheese provides a complex, comforting bite that promises to accentuate your wow-worthy dishes. This low-fat Swiss cheese is made with a secret Norwegian recipe that is closely guarded for the unparalleled buttery-rich texture and mild, sweet and nutty flavor it provides. It is great for offering as an option to slice by the pound for customers at your deli to take home, or for melting atop your juicy burger and topping with caramelized onions. Shred this cheese to prepare a Swiss potatoes au gratin that is perfect for serving with your prime steaks as an upscale, yet equally comforting alternative to mashed or baked potatoes. Or, bake a bacon, egg, and Swiss soufflet, that is a simple-to-make, profitable item on any brunch menu!
This hard cheese is heated before pressing to give it a more elastic texture that can tolerate longer aging. This longer aging is necessary for CO2-producing bacteria to grow to produce Swiss cheese's characteristic large round holes, or "eyes", throughout. Unlike regular Swiss cheese, this Jarslberg Lite Swiss has 50% less fat and 30% fewer calories, while still delivering the same sweet, nutty taste. Swiss-lovers' will rejoice when they see this selection in your deli case, knowing they no longer have to sacrifice their diet when craving their favorite cheese!
Norway's largest producer, distributor, and exporter of dairy products, TINE SA is a dairy cooperative owned by more than 15,000 Norwegian dairy farmers. Norseland Inc., a subsidiary of TINE SA, imports their Jarslberg brand to the United States, making this popular Swiss cheese readily available for consumers. Stock your kitchen with the delicious, unmatched flavor of Jarslberg to bring new and exciting flavors to your menu!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register