Jackson 5330-002-60-69 O-Ring
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Jackson 5330-002-60-69 O-Ring.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Noble Warewashing UL30|
|Noble Warewashing UH30-E|
|Noble Warewashing WF-II-NO|
|Noble Warewashing HT-180 High Hood (208/230V, 3 Phase)|
|Noble Warewashing HT-180 High Hood (208/230V, 1 Phase)|
|Jackson TempStar HH|
|Jackson DishStar LT|
|Jackson Conserver XL2|
|Jackson Avenger HT|
|Jackson Avenger LTH|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LTP|
|Jackson Conserver XL|
|Jackson Delta 5|
|Jackson Delta 5 D|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LT|
|Jackson AVENGER HT-E|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER AXL2-CMR|
|Jackson Conserver XL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER XL2-CMR|
Get paid to review this product!