iSi 1730 01 Cream Profi 1 Quart Stainless Steel Whipped Cream Dispenser with 2 Tips and Cleaning Brush
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for finishing off a variety of desserts, drinks, and dishes
- Reusable, environmentally-friendly alternative to disposable cans
- For dispensing cold products
- Stainless steel construction and easy-to-use ergonomic design
- Includes 1 tip and cleaning brush
- Helps minimize preparation time
- Great for restaurants, ice cream shops, coffee shops, bars, and bakeries
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
iSi 58299 N2O Sparkwhip Cream Chargers - 24/Box
plus $7.99 /Box
iSi 722 N2O Professional Cream Chargers - 20/Box
plus $8.99 /Box
iSi 742 N2O Professional Chargers - 42/Box
plus $18.49 /Box
iSi 2715 3 Piece Decorator Tips and Adapter
plus $17.99 /Each
iSi 2714 Stainless Steel Funnel with Sieve Insert
plus $29.49 /Each
iSi 2717 Stainless Steel 3 Piece Decorator Tips
plus $17.99 /Each
iSi 2204001 Chrome Charger Holder
iSi 2205001 Valve Head
Learn how to properly disassemble and clean your iSi Cream Profi Whip!
Learn how to assemble and use your iSi Cream Profi Whip!
|iSi 1730 01 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- The head on my iSi whipper won't unscrew, how do I fix this?
- Release all the pressure from the whipper by holding the head upwards and depressing the lever. It's recommended to cover the outlet with a towel during this process. After pressure has been relieved the head should unscrew.
- Nothing is dispensing from my iSi whipper. What can I do?
- This is most likely caused by a solidification of the contents during the cooling process. Leave the whipper stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Then shake vigorously downwards to bring the mixture to the head. If this doesn't solve the issue, there may be clumps caused by seeds or bits clogging the valve. Turn the head upwards and release the pressure into a towel. Then, unscrew the head and clean the clogged valve. Be sure to strain the contents through a fine sieve before refilling the whipper.
- How do I ensure my whipper empties completely?
- There are a few tips to ensure whippers empty completely. First, don't over shake cream or it will solidify. Higher fat content cream should be shaken 3 times, lower fat 4-5 times maximum. Second, always operate with the tip pointing down. Third, always use iSi chargers as they are designed to work specifically with iSi whippers. Four, don't use a mixture that is too stiff in the whipper.
- How do I fix a leaking whipper?
- There are a few things to check. First, ensure the decorator tip is securely screwed on. Second, check the head gasket to make sure it is inserted correctly and isn't damaged. Third, make sure the head has been properly cleaned. Fourth, make sure any cream additives are dissolved or stirred in prior to using the whipper. Otherwise, these additives may have blocked the dispensing system causing leaks.
iSi 1730 01 Details
Top off your blended beverages or decadent desserts with a dollop of fresh whipped cream with this iSi 1730 01 1 quart stainless steel cream profi whipped cream dispenser. This whipper is specifically for dispensing whipped cream and yields up to two times the amount of whipped cream compared to other whipping methods. It provides light, delicate whipped cream each and every time it's used. Best of all, this high yield whipper ensures that your whipped cream goes further to help maximize your establishment's profits.
Each whipper is made from stainless steel for a professional look and long-lasting durability and features an ergonomic charger holder and an easy-to-use ergonomic design. The head has a protective silicone grip with a removable stainless steel valve. This allows for easy dispensing of cold products. To maximize your creative presentations, each whipper includes a tulip and star tip. Warranty is only valid when used with compatible iSi chargers.
Capacity: 1 Quart
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:cream brand money whipped gadget fancy easy dispenser dessert delicious
this thing is sweet. stainless steel is the way to go. It’s more expensive but i have never has this break on me before. I had a brand new whip-it. the gasket on the nozzle broke in 2 weeks use. Save the money up to afford the reliable brand, ISI.
This cream dispenser is such a neat gadget. I highly recommend if looking to make your own whipped cream for some delicious dessert or fancy coffee:)
What can't you do with these. Worth the money to get these at all your stations vs using pre-made whipped cream. Takes less than a minute to make each container and easy to clean.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register