Imperial Range 2138-1 Equivalent Natural Gas / Liquid Propane Gas Safety Valve - 3/8" Gas In / Out, 3/16" Pilot In / Out
- 0.5 PSI; 3.5 kPa
- For use with Natural gas or LP
- 3/8" gas in / out
- 3/16" pilot in / out
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
- Is there anything I need to check to ensure compatibility with my unit and this safety valve?
- Look at the red button on your current valve.
- If the red button is about the size of a quarter, the 1415703 baso safety valve will work.
- If the red button is about the size of a dime, you'll need either a G01479-01 TS11 safety valve or 1027001 TS11 safety valve, depending on the size of the gas / pilot tubing on your unit.
This Imperial Range 2138-1 equivalent safety valve swaps out easily with the existing part and allows the oven pilot to remain on while ensuring safe operation.
Length: 2 1/2"
Depth: 2 1/2"
Height: 3 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:oven webstaurant valve thanksgiving stock safety quick Pilot part light
Pilot light went out just before thanksgiving and the oven was broke. Thankfully webstaurant had the safety valve part for my garland oven in stock and was quick to ship.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register