Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ 22" Slim-Line Remote Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 547 lb.
$3,399.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Produces up to 547 lb. of crescent-shaped ice cubes per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Requires a remote condenser (sold separately); 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Hoshizaki DB-130H Hotel Ice Dispenser - 130 lb. 115V
plus $3,229.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-300SF 22" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 300 lb.
plus $1,139.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
Properly diagnose electrical and component failures with your Hoshizaki KM cuber system by using this 10 minute check-out procedure!
Learn how to correctly clean and sanitize your Hoshizaki KM cuber in just a few simple steps with this instructional video!
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
This video shows you how the Hoshizaki KM series ice machine evaporator works to produce individual crescent ice cubes.
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
This instructional video gives you insight on how to sanitize the water system in your Hoshizaki KM series ice machine.
|Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ Specs|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||547 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "remote cooled" mean?
- Remote cooled models require a separate external refrigeration system for them to work. The advantage of remote refrigeration is that it removes the noise and heat from the area where the unit is located. If you have any questions on the best unit to fit your needs, please contact Customer Solutions!
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “You May Also Need” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ 22" Slim-Line remote cooled ice machine combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. With the ability to produce up to 547 lb. of ice cubes per day, this unit is the perfect addition to your restaurant or convenience store. Its self-diagnostic programming automatically adjusts to changing conditions to make sure that you have the right amount of ice at the right times.
As a remote cooled unit, this ice machine requires the use of a remote condenser (sold separately). With a remote condenser, you can place the ice machine where you need it while installing the condenser elsewhere. This is ideal if you need to reduce noise or heat output in your serving area!
This unit uses utilizes a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew. The stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. The snap fit parts and simple one hour cleaning process ensure that cleaning is easy. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register