Hoshizaki KM-1340MRJ 30" Remote Condenser Air Cooled Modular Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V; 1 Phase; 1371 lb.
- Produces up to 1371 lb. of crescent shaped ice cubes per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency
- Durable stainless steel exterior and evaporator
- 208-230V; 1 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
plus $3,135.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
plus $3,240.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1500SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1500 lb.
plus $3,600.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1650SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1605 lb.
plus $3,725.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,065.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,120.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-700PF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 700 lb.
plus $1,365.00 / Each
Properly diagnose electrical and component failures with your Hoshizaki KM cuber system by using this 10 minute check-out procedure!
Learn how to correctly clean and sanitize your Hoshizaki KM cuber in just a few simple steps with this instructional video!
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
This video shows you how the Hoshizaki KM series ice machine evaporator works to produce individual crescent ice cubes.
This instructional video gives you insight on how to sanitize the water system in your Hoshizaki KM series ice machine.
|Hoshizaki KM-1100MWJ Specs|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||41 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
1,200 to 2,500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.81 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki KM-1100MWJ Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this Hoshizaki KM-1340MRJ 30" remote condenser ice machine combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. With the ability to produce up to 1371 lb. of ice cubes per day, this unit is the perfect addition to your restaurant or convenience store. With an exterior constructed of durable stainless steel, this ice machine will hold up great to the wear and tear of a commercial kitchen. It utilizes R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew.
The stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! Plus, the air filters are completely removable, allowing you to more easily clean them intermittently. The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. Plus, the air filters are completely removable, allowing you to more easily clean them intermittently. This machine requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 41 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register