Hoshizaki FD-650MRH-C Slim Line 22" Remote Condenser Cubelet Ice Machine - 590 lb.
- Capable of making up to 590 lb. of ice per day
- Produces 1/2" x 3/8" x 3/4" cubelets
- Soft, chewable cubelet ice is great for healthcare facilities
- Remote condensing unit (sold separately) helps minimize ambient noise
- Advanced CleanCycle24 produces cleaner ice while minimizing downtime for maintenance
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent inhibits microorganism growth on key components
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Hoshizaki URC-5F Air Cooled Remote Ice Machine Condenser 115V
plus $800.00 / Each
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki FD-650MRH-C Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 975 Pounds
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki FD-650MRH-C Details
Make clean, refreshing ice with minimal ambient noise with this Hoshizaki FD-650MRH-C Slim Line 22" ice machine! This compact machine is capable of producing up to an impressive 590 lb. of ice per day while, at just 22" wide, saving even more space inside your establishment thanks to its remote condenser configuration. Since this unit operates on a remote condenser (sold separately), it helps maintain a quiet environment to enhance employee and customer comfort in your hotel, bar, restaurant, and any other establishment. This ice machine makes 1/2" x 3/8" x 3/4" cubelets that are a favorite in many applications and, because they're soft and chewable, this model is also an excellent addition to healthcare facilities!
A rugged stainless steel construction helps to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance, but it's what's inside this unit that makes it stand apart from the rest. An Advanced CleanCycle24 design drains the reservoir and evaporator every hour, while a 2 second rinse washes away impurities and minerals. This not only produces cleaner ice, but also leads to less down time for cleaning and maintenance. For added protection, an H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent is embedded in key components to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and other microorganisms. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. See compatiblity chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register