This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Homer Laughlin Gothic Maroon Jade 10.5 oz. Wide Rim Off White China Soup Bowl - 24/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Edge-Chip warranty
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
Proudly based in the USA, Homer Laughlin Hall China Company produces quality china that is built to last.
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
This Homer Laughlin Gothic Maroon Jade 10.5 oz. wide rim soup creamy white / off white bowl is enriched with the original Gothic design with a chic burgundy variation. Made with high-fired, lead free glazes, this bowl has a wide rim embellished with intricate lattice sculpting and a pointed-arch pattern. This Homer Laughlin Red Jade bowl further has a fine, iridescent, burgundy ring outlining the inner rim. This plate also has an overall satiny texture, yet maintains a chip-resistant durability.
With smooth, rounded edges, this Homer Laughlin Red Jade 10.5 oz. bowl is perfect for serving hearty soup, salad, or pasta, with a wide rim for balancing crackers or bread. It's ideal for elegant cafes, restaurants, hotels, or catering events.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register