This item arrived in good condition. It was packed with plenty of cold packs and was inside of an insulated bag. It was fresh and as expected.
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Made of domestic meat without any filler added
- Savory, premium bologna bursting with flavor
- Formed into a half ring for easy slicing or ready-to-serve presentations
- Ideal for cubing or slicing to create elaborate charcuterie boards
- Great for sandwiches, appetizer platters, and snacks
- Pairs nicely with spicy mustards and pickles
- High quality beef and pork
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Meat Variety||Beef, Pork|
|Package Size||1.25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Denver Meats Hippey's 1.25 lb. half ring bologna. Made of domestic lean meat without any filler, this high-quality beef and pork bologna is bursting with flavor. Use this bologna to create a gourmet sandwich stacked with smoked turkey, freshly sliced american cheese, and crisp lettuce for an irresistible customer favorite. For a flavorful twist, whip up a brown sugar, dijon mustard glaze and generously coat the bologna slices. Grab your favorite sandwich bread and layer the bologna with your choice of cheese. Toast or grill the sandwich for a cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth sandwich. Savory and delicious, this bologna leaves your customers craving more.
Ideal for cafes, diners, grocery stores, or restaurants, this bologna is packaged as a half ring so you can cube or slice this bologna to best suit your needs. Great for creating elaborate charcuterie boards, this bologna adds convenience and flavor to any food presentation. It pairs nicely with pickles and spicy mustard for a classic combination that will excite your taste buds! Plus, it's perfect for use as a lunch meat on sandwiches and subs. Bring Hippey bologna to your restaurant to add traditional flavor to your menu.
Denver Meats had a small beginning in Willow Street, Pennsylvania in 1939 where they began producing meats for local market stands. They diligently worked to make the best products to meet the high demands of their customers. Founder Samuel W. Hippey then created the ring bologna which became so popular many other meat companies have since copied their products, but none are like the original at Denver Meats. Now, Denver Meats remains a family run business focused on serving the best high quality products to retail stores, grocery stores, and farmers markets.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:absolutely bag bologna cheese cold condition delicious expected fresh inside
A traditional bologna which is absolutely delicious. Go very well on its on or in a sandwich with melted cheese. I will be ordering again
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register