Henny Penny 70569 Tube - Steam Box
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Henny Penny 70569 Tube - Steam Box.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Henny Penny PFG-690|
|Henny Penny PFG-691|
Pitco B6602401-C Filter Hose 23in
Henny Penny 35694 Condenser Tube
Henny Penny 86295 ASSY-EE JIB TUBE & QUICK DIS
Anets AGS24X48 24" x 48" Stainless Steel Griddle Stand with Undershelf
Frymaster 8230969 Plenum W/A He Fv
Frymaster 8030278 Brush, Teflon/L Shaped
Henny Penny 65724 Steam Box Assy
Frymaster 8233316 Retainer W/A, Inner Rt Frnt Fv
Get paid to review this product!