Henny Penny 37059 Element
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Henny Penny 37059 Element.
|Henny Penny CM-5|
|Henny Penny CM-7|
|Henny Penny CMT-5|
|Henny Penny CMT-7|
|Henny Penny HM-3|
|Henny Penny HM-5|
|Henny Penny HM-7|
|Henny Penny HMI-103|
|Henny Penny HMI-105|
|Henny Penny HMT-3|
|Henny Penny HMT-5|
|Henny Penny HMT-7|
|Henny Penny HS-3|
|Henny Penny HS-5|
|Henny Penny HST-3|
|Henny Penny HST-5|
All Points 34-1723 Warmer Element; 120V; 950W; 37 1/2"
Merco 110674SP Tube Hweztm-24 120v 825w
All Points 34-1852 Calrod Warmer Element - 120V; 825W; 32 1/2"
Bunn 01227.0000 Warmer Element - 120V, 40W
Henny Penny 22647 Heater Element 400w
Dinex 015P00104 Element
Nemco 47669 Element for Warmer - 120V, 550W
All Points 34-1451 Warmer Element; 120V;1500W; 9 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Get paid to review this product!