Hatfield 7 lb. Peppered Ham - 2/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$51.49/Case|
- Coated with black pepper and garlic seasoning for a bold burst of flavor
- Naturally sweet with rich, smoky undertones
- Deliciously juicy and tender
- Stack on a freshly-baked roll, press into a gourmet panini with Swiss, or upgrade a classic grilled cheese sandwich
- Great served cold on a charcuterie tray with a variety of cheeses and mustards
- D-shaped for even, consistent slicing with improved yield
- Boneless, 97% fat free deli meat for an easy, healthy option
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||7 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Craft gourmet sandwiches bursting with flavor by stacking them high with Hatfield Quality Meats 7 lb. peppered ham. Coated with a savory blend of black pepper and garlic, this deli meat packs a punch of heat that complements the ham's natural sweetness. For extra depth, smoky undertones complete the flavor profile, making for a complex, full-bodied product. The ham itself is deliciously succulent, contrasting with fresh greens, crisp apples, and creamy, melted cheese. Serve it on a warm pretzel roll or flakey croissant for an elevated sandwich, or on traditional, soft white bread for a popular classic. It's even great arranged on a charcuterie board paired with premium cheeses and mustards.
This peppered deli ham is boneless, requiring minimal preparation: simply slice and serve! It's formed into a D-shape to ensure slicing is both easy and even, whether you cut thick slabs or thin, delicate slices. However you cut it, this deli ham is a great addition to the menu! And because it's 97% fat free, the ham is a lean, healthy option for nutrition-conscious customers.
Based in Hatfield, PA, Hatfield, a part of Clemens Food Group, is a sixth-generation, family-owned business that prides themselves on operating on a higher level of standard to ensure that they are not just another pork supplier in the industry. Their commitment to ethically raising their animals, integrity to their employees and customers, and sustainable practices result in the production of high quality pork products with great taste that you and your customers can trust. Hatfield, Clemens Food Group's flagship brand, delivers a full line of quality pork products that are backed by their Pork with a Pledge program, which ensures that all Hatfield pork is ethically raised without growth promotants, as well as with no added hormones or steroids. All of their pork comes from trusted American family farms, with a large percentage of their pork being locally sourced from Lancaster County farms, which allows them to have better control of humane animal practices and sustainability. With mindfulness becoming a rapidly increasing food trend, more and more consumers are looking to eat higher quality meat that aligns with their values. By serving your customers Hatfield, you can ensure you are serving your customers quality meat, while showing them you care about your recipe's ingredients.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register