This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Grosfillex US852594 Solta 19" Sierra Cement Stackable Planter
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Enhances the decor within restaurants, retirement communities, and office buildings
- Wide opening and ample capacity
- Great for planting and displaying flowers, ferns, and small trees
- Cool tones and attractive coloring coordinates perfectly with any establishment's theme
- Can be kept sealed for indoor use or drilled for outdoor use
- Made of UV resistant resin to withstand harsh elements like heavy rain and direct sunlight
- Adds height and dimension to vestibules, dining rooms, patios, and decks
- Durable alternative to traditional pottery and fiberglass planters
|Grosfillex US852594 Specs|
|Height||19 5/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||19 1/16 Inches|
|Capacity||9 Dry Gallons|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Usage||Indoor / Outdoor|
Grosfillex US852594 Details
Embrace nature while enhancing your decor with this Grosfillex US852594 Solta 19" planter! With its cool tones and sierra cement coloring, this round, attractive planter coordinates perfectly with any establishment's theme. Its wide opening and ample capacity make it great for planting and displaying flowers, ferns, and small trees within or around your trendy restaurant, bistro, retirement community, or office building.
Made of solid resin, this commercial grade planter's interior features drill hole indicators, allowing you to keep it sealed for indoor use or drill it for outdoor use. It's UV resistant to withstand harsh elements like heavy rain and direct sunlight. Plus, unlike traditional pottery and fiberglass planters, it won't break or crack with extended use. Simply add this planter to the corner of a vestibule, dining room, patio, or deck to add height and dimension to your venue's look!
Top Diameter: 19 1/16"
Height: 19 5/16"
Capacity: 9 dry gallons
While Supplies Last
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register