Grindmaster B-SGP PrecisionBrew Digital 2.5 Liter Single Gravity Container Automatic Coffee Brewer
- Brews into a 2.5 liter (0.6 gallon) gravity container (sold separately)
- Holds brew temperature to +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit during cycle
- Brew volume can be set to avoid trial-and-error
- Integrated cycle counter
- Programming lock-out to avoid tampering
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Field convertible for 120V, 208V, or 240V operation
- Perfect for coffee shops, hotels, diners, and cafes
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Coffee Filter Size||13 3/4" x 5 1/4"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Pressure||30 - 70 PSI|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Keep customers satisfied with cup after cup of hot coffee from the Grindmaster B-SGP PrecisionBrew digital automatic coffee brewer! This satellite brewer unit works with a 2.5 liter vacuum insulated gravity container (sold separately) that you can simply remove and transport to another location for fresh hot coffee anywhere.
- Works with containers up to 18" tall
- Brew capacity in number of containers per hour is dependent upon operating voltage. 120V yields 7 containers per hour, 208V yields 10 containers per hour, and 240V yields 14 containers per hour - Able to hold brew temperatures within one degree Fahrenheit during the brew cycle
- Pulse brewing feature extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids
- Low Temp/No Brew feature does not start the brew cycle until water is at optimum temperatures
- Settings may be locked to prevent changes and tampering
- Built-in cycle counter tracks total number of brew cycles
- Includes separate hot water faucet
- 1.4 gallon tank
The Grindmaster B-SGP requires a 1/4", 30-80 PSI water connection.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register