Great Lakes Cheese Domestic Natural Swiss Cheese 12 lb. Solid Block
- Swiss cheese with a mild, slightly sweet and nutty flavor
- Perfect for delis, cafes, and sandwich shops
- Semi-hard consistency that can be cut into cubes, chunks, sliced thin, or melted
- Can be used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
Great Lakes Cheese
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||12 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete a variety of sandwiches and entrees with the classic taste of this Great Lakes Cheese domestic natural Swiss cheese. Aged over 60 days, this cheese features a mild, slightly sweet and nutty flavor that is a great addition to any deli, cafe, or sandwich shop. Create artisan sandwiches, like a grilled Swiss cheese and apple sandwich, cube into a salad of fresh greens with bacon and red onions, or melt to provide an authentic Swiss fondue for the entire table to share. Regardless of whether you're filling out a charcuterie board to serve alongside a bottle of pinot noir or topping an award winning sandwich, this cheese's unique, fresh taste and creamy texture is sure to please.
This cheese is made with natural ingredients to bring out the best flavors in your food, so you can feel confident you are serving the best to your customers. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this Swiss cheese is sure to be a new favorite amongst your customers.
In 1958, Swiss immigrant Hans Epprecht began his neighborhood cheese-delivering business; as demand for his cheeses grew, his product line and packaging offerings expanded, and Great Lakes Cheese was born. Today, Great Lakes Cheese is a premier manufacturer and packer of natural and processed bulk, shredded, and sliced cheeses and it remains privately owned by the Epprecht family. Committed to meeting all consumers' needs with exceptional taste at a great value, they place a long-term focus on growth and stability. With Great Lakes Cheese products, customers are sure to love their high quality flavor!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register