|Buy 1 - 3||$50.49/Case|
- Great for sandwiches or melted into queso dip
- Combines the creamy tang of traditional monterey jack with the intense heat of ghost peppers
- Semi-hard consistency
- Can be shredded, cubed, or sliced
- Ships refrigerated
|Shipping Weight||10.6 lb.|
|Cheese Type||Monterey Jack|
|Features||Made in America|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Perishable Type||Refrigerated Foods|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
|Total Case Size||10 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This 5 lb. ghost pepper monterey jack cheese gives your heat-seeking customers the intense heat of ghost peppers mixed with the creamy tang of traditional monterey jack for mouthwatering cheese that won't soon be forgotten. Bits of ghost peppers are blended throughout the cheese for an intense taste while still allowing the savory cheese flavor to shine through. Also known as Bhut Jolokia, ghost peppers have a Scoville Heat Unit rating of up to 1.5 million that make them 3-4x hotter than habaneros and give them a kick that will leave some reaching for the nearest glass of ice cold milk and others clamoring for more!
This cheese packs a powerful punch that allows you to easily and deliciously add a breathtaking bite to any sandwich on your menu! Its semi-hard consistency can be shredded, sliced, or cubed for a charcuterie board. Aged for a short period of time, this cheese melts wonderfully on burgers or can even be melted down for use as a queso dip. Pair it with chicken, pork, salami, and even your best amber ale or sauvignon blanc.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register