Genuine Grip 760 Women's Black Leather Waterproof Non Slip Boot
- Waterproof exterior ideal for when employees work in adverse conditions
- Perfect for production plant workers, electricians, and mechanics
- Oil resistant for added reliability
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear
Customer questions about this product
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patent pending rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
No matter where your employees go, keep them protected with this pair of Genuine Grip 760 women's black waterproof non slip boots. Perfect for production plant workers, electricians, mechanics, or anyone working in adverse conditions, this pair of waterproof and oil resistant boots will keep feet dry as your employees do their job without worry. Not only does the quality leather upper resist liquid, but the patent pending Genuine Grip slip-resistant rubber outsole provides unparalleled grip meant to prevent employees from slipping and falling while on the job.
The inside of these boots work hard to keep employees comfortable as they go about their daily routine. The shock absorbing polyurethane mid-sole, as well as the flexible soft insole board, work to provide support tired, working feet. Thanks to the "walking on air" polyurethane footbed, this pair of boots prevents employees from experiencing foot pain and back ache. The Dri-Lex fabric along the sole of the shoe absorbs moisture for added comfort during long shifts. This pair is also able to withstand long shifts on a daily basis with the Aegis microbe shield that works to control odor, staining, and deterioration.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, production plant, or cleaning business safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this pair of Genuine Grip shoes!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register