Genuine Grip 7110 Men's Black Oxford Steel Toe Non Slip Leather Shoe
- Steel toe protects employees' feet where there is a risk of falling objects or electrical hazards
- Oxford style is perfect for supervisors, managers, and foremen
- Leather upper and rubber sole are oil and water resistant
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear
|Toe Style||Steel Toe|
Customer questions about this product
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patent pending rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
Have your staff looking their absolute best with this pair of Genuine Grip 7110 men's black oxford steel toe dress shoes. Oxfords are a classic dress shoe featuring a low heel, smooth polished toe, and closed lacing laces. The uppers on these shoes are made from high quality leather that will keep your staff looking presentable. To complement their good looks, each pair of oxfords also comes with laces to give your staff a snug and comfortable fit. Additionally, the exterior of this shoe is water resistant and oil resistant to protect your employee's feet from spills and hot liquids. To further its foot protection, this pair of shoes has steel toes to protect the wearer's toes from dropped or falling objects. Paired to this protective and stylish black upper is a patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole that protects against potential slips or falls. This outsole has a square patterned tread that is ideal for walking through slippery areas.
Inside the shoe, the Aegis microbe shield fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this shoe in service. Each pair of shoes is made with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed ensuring these shoes will provide your staff with the comfort to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift. This footbed provides the necessary support and comfort for long hours on the go. This support is coupled with a shock absorbing mid-sole to help protect the arch of the foot and lessen the strain caused by walking on hard floors for many hours.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your production plant, warehouse, or garage safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register