Genuine Grip 460 Women's Size 5 Medium Width Black Non Slip Full Grain Leather Clog with Side Zipper
Other Available Sizes:
- Clog style is perfect for foodservice, healthcare, and hospitality settings
- Easily slips onto the foot, reducing tension, pressure, and stress
- Side zipper ensures easy on/off
- Full grain leather upper and rubber sole are oil and water resistant
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
- Comfortable polyurethane footbed ensures shock absorbency
- Aegis microbe shield resists odor, staining, and deterioration
Genuine Grip Footwear
|Genuine Grip Footwear W460-5 Specs|
|Toe Style||Soft Toe|
Customer questions about this product
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patent pending rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
Genuine Grip Footwear W460-5 Details
Reduce foot tension, pressure, and stress, while ensuring easy on/off placement with this pair of Genuine Grip 460 women's size 5 medium width black non slip clogs with side zipper. A staple in foodservice, healthcare, and hospitality settings, clogs provide the necessary support to minimize foot, ankle, knee, and back pain during long shifts. Combined with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed and a shock absorbing mid-sole, these clogs are sure to provide the all-day comfort your staff needs to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift.
The uppers on these shoes are made from a soft full grain leather that's designed to cover the entire foot while giving it a sleek, professional appearance and remaining light in weight. Inside the clog, the Aegis microbe shield fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this clog in service.
To protect your employee's feet from hot liquids and other hazardous exposures, the exterior of this clog is oil and water resistant. A patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole further guards against potential slips or falls with a square patterned tread that is ideal for walking through slippery sections of your establishment.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your restaurant, bar, or banquet hall safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip shoe!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register