Genpak 55SA10 White 10" Bake N' Show Shallow Angel Food Cake Pan - Smoothwall - 200/Case
$125.21/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$129.99/Case|
- Great for baking and display
- Can withstand temperatures from -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shallow, smoothwall design
You May Also Need
Check out this video to learn about all the different types of take-out containers that the WebstaurantStore has to offer!
|Genpak 55SA10-WHITE Specs|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Diameter||9 7/8 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any special precautions to take when using this item in the oven?
- To prevent damage to this product or your oven, always place the pan on a cookie sheet, and place the cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven. Do not place these pans too close to the heat source, or they may melt. Do not use lids in the oven with this pan, as they are not oven safe.
Genpak 55SA10-WHITE Details
Bake, display, and merchandise all from the same pan with this Genpak 55SA10 10" white shallow, smoothwall angel food cake pan! With its shallow bottom and smoothwall design, this pan bakes your culinary creations to a smooth finish, ideal for icing and decorating. Its ovenable CPET plastic construction makes it a practical addition to your bakery or restaurant, allowing you to add your favorite angel food cake batter, bake it in the oven, and send it home with your customers. You can even fill the pan with batter and freeze for baking later.
A thin layer of spray-on grease applied before adding batter will allow for easy release. This pan is built to withstand temperatures ranging from -15 degrees to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Diameter: 9 7/8"
Height: 3 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register