These foam containers are a MUST for Mexican food, or pastas with sauces, and any other food with a sauce or "wet" component. These foam guys contain heat and juice from spilling out when opening. I am always appreciative when I am served this way, and they work especially well for most Mexican dishes and Italian pastas.
- Fits smalls subs / hoagies
- Hinged lid prevents leaking and spilling
- Features rims for stacking and storage convenience
- Foam insulation is suited for both hot or cold food
- CFC Free
Other Products from this Line
- Genpak 26600 13" x 4 1/2" x 3" White Extra Large Hinged Lid Foam Hoagie / Sub Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak SN200-WHT 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 3" White Large 1-Compartment Foam Snap-It Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak SN203-WHT 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 3" White Large 3-Compartment Foam Snap-It Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak 21700 8 1/4" x 5 3/16" x 3" White Small Deep All Purpose Foam Hinged Lid Container - 125/Pack
- Genpak SN240-WHT 8 1/4" x 8" x 3" White Medium 1-Compartment Foam Snap-It Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak 22500-WHT 5 5/8" x 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" White Large Foam Hinged Lid Sandwich Container - 125/Pack
- Genpak SN243-WHT 8 1/4" x 8" x 3" White Medium 3-Compartment Foam Snap-It Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak 201ST 9 1/4" x 5 11/16" x 2 3/4" White Medium Shallow Foam Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
- Genpak 201HT 9 1/4" x 5 11/16" x 3 1/4" White Medium Deep All Purpose Foam Hinged Lid Container - 100/Pack
|Length||8 7/16 Inches|
|Width||4 3/16 Inches|
|Height||3 1/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Type|| Hinged Containers|
Sub / Hoagie
Customer questions about this product
- Local regulations prevent me from using foam products - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of polystyrene foam food service products, such as cups, plates, and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware, and we even have eco-friendly options too!
- New Jersey and New York have regulations in place that may prevent me from using foam products – what are my options?
- New Jersey and New York have banned the use of certain polystyrene foam food service products for certain individuals and businesses. Customers purchasing these types of products from these states should obtain a waiver or certification from the state prior to purchasing. For more information, see the following links for New Jersey and New York.
Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every customer and budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware. We even have eco-friendly options too!
Make take-out quick and easy with this Genpak 21600 8 1/2" x 4" x 3" white medium hinged lid foam hoagie / sub container! This foam hoagie / sub container features a hinged lid design to eliminate concerns over leakage or spillage during transport. Stack and store this container with other containers for optimal merchandising and transport.
This clamshell container is insulated to maintain food's proper serving temperature, ensuring customer satisfaction as well as food safety. Use it to store hot or cold sandwiches. It's CFC free, meaning it was not produced with Chlorofluorocarbon chemicals that could harm the ozone layer.
Length: 8 7/16"
Width: 4 3/16"
Height: 3 1/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenpak 26600 13" x 4 1/2" x 3" White Extra Large Hinged Lid Foam Hoagie / Sub Container - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNoble Products Large Powder-Free Disposable Latex Gloves for Foodservice
People Talk About:containers great container dogs foam hot shut close closed food
We used to use a similar hoagie container from another company but their prices got a little out of line. I’m so happy we found these containers which are a fraction of the price and you get more per case than the other brand. Great buy!
These containers are perfect for our loaded hot dogs! They’re not too big and not too small. The hot dogs sit up right in them super we so there’s no mess.
These containers are a must if you a business on the go. The closure remains shut keeping all the ingredients inside. Whether hot or cold, the temp is maintained.
I like this container. It is sturdy and can hold your product well. The flap to close the lid does not break when you close it. Costly but efficient.
good quality foam used and they shut easy and stay shut. i use them for banana splits and love how they stay closed. great price.
Great fit for dogs on a bun. We would purchase these again time and time again based on their size, however we've switched to paper products. Great value!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register