Gaylord 10255 Cam
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what is the "height" and "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Gaylord 10255 Cam.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Flame Gard LED-40000N-B Hood Light
Kason 67003002516 25h X 16w Galvinized Hood Filter
Marshall Air 108732 Wheel
Marshall Air 501029 Filter, Flour Hood Bag Only
Gaylord 18785 Meter Retrofit Kit
Avtec AS NZL0304 90 Degree Wash Nozzle
Wells WL0711 HEPA Charcoal Filter Assembly - 15 3/8" x 20 3/4"
Wells 23325 HEPA Charcoal Filter Assembly - 16" x 25 1/2"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register