Garland SH/DU/BA 7000 Dual Countertop Induction Range - 208V, 3 Phase, 7000W
- Real time temperature control system for maximum efficiency
- Two dial controls with up to 12 power settings each
- Induction technology transfers heat to each pan directly, not surrounding air
- High-impact ceramic glass top
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Reusable intake filter is easy to clean
- Integral cooling fan keeps things running smoothly
- 208V, 3 phase; 7000W
|Garland / US Range SHDUBA 7000 208/3 Specs|
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 13/16 Inches|
|Height||6 7/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range SHDUBA 7000 208/3 Details
Bring innovative technology to your classic range set up with this Garland SH/DU/BA 7000 dual countertop induction range! Featuring exclusive RTCSmp (real time temperature control system) technology, this unit allows you to cook sauces, soups, stir-fry, scallops, or eggs to the perfect temperature. The RTCSmp system automatically compensates for temperature changes on the cooking surface, resulting in nearly instantaneous recovery and better heat distribution. And, because the unit is induction, the instant heat transmission to the pans provides a quick start up time. Two dial control knobs features 12 power settings each, so you can adequately adjust the temperature for two different products at the same time. And, a thermostatically controlled overheat sensor automatically shuts the unit off to prevent damage from pans that are cooked dry.
For utmost durability in a commercial kitchen, this induction range features a stainless steel exterior with a high impact ceramic glass top that is built to withstand constant use. An intake filter can be easily removed for quick cleaning. This 7000W unit requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
Width: 12 5/8"
Depth: 22 13/16"
Height: 6 7/16"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-30P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SHDUBA 7000 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register