Nice size prep sink. It came bigger than I realized so double check your measurements. I can still use this just fine though just depends on if you want all your sinks lined up.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of high-quality 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Galvanized 1 5/8" steel legs with sockets and adjustable bullet feet for added stability
- Galvanized steel legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet provide stability
- Includes one 24" drainboard and 3 1/2" IPS drain connection
- Backsplash and rolled edges prevent splashes and overflow
You May Also Need View All Items
- Waterloo FW812G Wall-Mounted Faucet with 8" Centers and 12" Swivel Gooseneck Spout
$222.49 / EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo PRWL88 1.15 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-On Faucet
$354.49 / EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo PRWL88LF 0.65 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-on Faucet
$342.49 / EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo FWU8 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and Vacuum Breaker
$339.99 / Each
- Regency Wall Mount Faucet with 12" Gooseneck Spout and 8" Centers
$69.99 / EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$53.99 / Each
- Waterloo FWU810 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and 10" Add-On Faucet
$472.49 / EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$62.99 / Each
Wash, prep, or clean with ease with this 44" one compartment sink with one 24" drainboard from Regency Tables and Sinks.
Pair a durable, compact sink with a convenient drainboard and you get this Regency stainless steel sink! It's great for tight spaces or smaller establishments like cafes, concession stands, and snack bars. With the added drainboard, you now have everything you need for all of your washing and drying tasks.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"We purchased the Regency 44" One Compartment Sink for our produce business. We use it to trim and prep produce. We are very happy with the quality of the sink. After looking on the web and locally, we found the best value with the best price at Webstaurant."Read More Reviews
One 23" x 17" x 12" Bowl
With a 12" deep bowl perfect for washing pots or rinsing fruits and vegetables, you can make the most out of your 1 compartment sink. The bowl also features rounded corners that make it easy to clean.
The one 24" drainboard is ideal for housing delicate hand-washed items while they drip-dry or draining produce once you have thoroughly washed it. Plus, its slanted design helps prevent water from pooling on the surfaces.
Removable Drain Basket
For proper drainage, a removable 3 1/2" IPS drain basket is included to eliminate the possibility of drain clogging. By regularly maintaining your drainage system, you will cut down on possible service and replacement costs.
A 1 1/2" rolled edge makes it more comfortable for staff to use the sink. Plus, the rounded ledge contains splashes and liquid overflow to maintain your kitchen's floor and help prevent injuries.
Comprised of high-quality 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel, this two compartment commercial sink guarantees reliability and durability. In addition, this material is corrosion-resistant when properly maintained.
This hand sink has two holes punched on 8" centers to accept the faucet of your choice (sold separately). With this appropriate amount of space, you can be sure the water will land accurately in the sink bowl.
Galvanized Steel Legs
The four 1 5/8" adjustable legs sit on plastic bullet feet to support the table and maintain its upright position. Their durable design provides ample support for your dishes.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:sink best prep produce sinks bigger business check compartment double
We purchased the Regency 44" One Compartment Sink for our produce business. We use it to trim and prep produce. We are very happy with the quality of the sink. After looking on the web and locally, we found the best value with the best price at Webstaurant.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register