$254.92/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $7.65 back (765 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPT female inlet; 2 3/16" flange
- 6" 0CS6 swing spout; 2.2 GPM aerator
- 4-arm handle with color coded index
- Eterna compression cartridge; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0216 COLD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3.38 lb.
- Spout Length
- 6 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- Made in America
- Maximum Water Temperature
- 140 Degrees F
- Mounting Style
- Wall Mounted
- Spout Type
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
This T&S B-0216 wall mounted single hole pantry faucet features a 6" long swing nozzle with a 2.2 GPM aerator. To make installation easy, it also boasts a 1/2" NPSM female inlet that fits into compatible water connections within your facility. A simple but effective 4-arm lever handle design makes it very easy to turn the water on and off as needed, and will stand up to plenty of use over time. Additionally, an Eterna compression cartridge provides excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also makes this faucet great for a variety of applications.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0216 COLD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register