$108.49/EachShips free with Plus
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPSM male inlet with 2" base flange
- 6" 059X swing nozzle with stream regulator
- Single lever handle with color coded index
- Eterna compression cartridge; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 150A tailpiece and nut for 1/4" NPT connection included
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0207 COLD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3.58 lb.
- Spout Length
- 6 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- Made in America
- Spout Type
- Temperature Rating
- 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
This T&S B-0207 deck mounted single hole pantry faucet features a 6" long swing nozzle that extends out and up for better clearance, with a stream regulator outlet to provide you with faster water flow and minimal backsplash. To make installation easy, it also boasts a 1/2" NPSM male inlet that fits into compatible water connections within your facility. A simple lever handle design with color-coded index makes it easy to turn the water on and off as needed, and will stand up to plenty of use over time. Additionally, an Eterna compression cartridge provides excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also makes this faucet great for a variety of applications. This faucet also includes a 150A tailpiece set which allows it to be used with 1/4" NPT connections.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0207 COLD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register