$34.99/EachShips free with Plus
- Snap-in color-coded index comes standard
- Wrist action style is designed for easy operation
- Ideal for laboratory applications
- Chrome-plated brass construction
- Installation screw included
T&S Brass and Bronze Works BL-5500-03 COLD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- Made in America
- Handle Components
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
The T&S BL-5500-03 6" wrist action handle for laboratory faucets can be used in place of a lever handle. It's made of chrome-plated brass for an attractive, polished look in your science lab, classroom, hospital, or research center. The raised, paddle-like shape is designed for easy operation, and an installation screw is included for easy setup of the 6" handle.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works BL-5500-03 COLD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register