- Offers versatility and superior food storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit
- Panels are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability
- Panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures
- Aluminum floor seals the walk-in and provides a durable surface for storage
- Features a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock to secure foods
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Kleen Freezer Cleaner
- Norlake 157750 9" 15 Watt LED Lamp - 120V
- Norlake Kold Locker Walk-In Exterior Ramp
- Norlake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 8' x 8' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with Drop Mat Shelf Liner
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 8' x 8' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with S-Hooks
- Curtron M108-PR-4080 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
- Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 Curtronizer 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Freezer / Refrigerator Strip Door - NSF Listed
|Norlake KL88-X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1088 lb.|
|Capacity||318 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Sold Separately|
Customer questions about this product
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in unit?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Norlake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Norlake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Norlake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to install a pressure relief valve in their walk-in cooler. If you are installing in Chicago, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Norlake Kold Locker 8' x 8' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler box offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! Refrigeration is sold separately.
The panels on the Norlake Kold Locker indoor walk-in cooler box are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in cooler box with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74810-C Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB741010-C Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74812-C Kold Locker 8' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register