- Features insulated walls and a durable construction
- Aluminum floor seals the structure and adds a durable surface for storage
- Top-mounted Capsule Pak maximizes interior storage space
- Panels constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel for long-lasting durability
- Easy assembly
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LCT WE Surface Mount Touch Screen Multi-Monitor
$499.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency 60" x 20" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1740 lb. Capacity
- Norlake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 8' x 10' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with S-Hooks
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 8' x 10' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with Drop Mat Shelf Liner
- Norlake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LC WE Surface Mount Multi-Monitor
- Norlake 157750 9" 15 Watt LED Lamp - 120V
The Norlake Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit.
Use this walk-in cooler to store large quantities of food at a safe holding temperature. Storing food at the proper temperature can help prevent your ingredients from spoiling too quickly, saving you money on wasted products. With insulated walls and a durable construction, this walk-in cooler is an efficient, long-lasting addition to your establishment!
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This indoor walk-in cooler includes an aluminum floor design to seal the structure and provide a durable surface for storage. This unit includes an electric vaporizer unit to evaporate condensed water inside the walk-in, eliminating the need for a drain line.
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler. The Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R290 refrigerant.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. Plus, a NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock secures the door, while an inside safety release protects your staff.
To maintain consistent temperatures, the panels are also insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane.
The panels are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability and long-lasting use.
An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, ranging from 35 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
For excellent interior visibility, this unit includes a vapor proof light. Proper lighting makes it easy to reach for the right ingredients and provides added convenience.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- Width:96 Inches
- Depth:120 Inches
- Height:79 Inches
- Height (with refrigeration unit):100 Inches
- Capsule Pak Height:15 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74810-C Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB741010-C Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74812-C Kold Locker 8' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register