I use this walkin cooler to fit a multiple number of kegs. I have limited space so this cooler size is perfect for my needs
- Comes in one easy-to-assemble unit
- Made with 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel
- 4" thick insulation maintains consistent temperatures
- Externally-mounted thermometer allows for easy temperature monitoring
- Features a vapor-proof light for superior visibility
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LCT WE Surface Mount Touch Screen Multi-Monitor
$499.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LC WE Surface Mount Multi-Monitor
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Kleen Freezer Cleaner - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 5 Gallon / 640 oz. Arctic Kleen Freezer Cleaner
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 6' x 6' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with Drop Mat Shelf Liner
- Regency NSF Green Epoxy 6' x 6' Walk-In 4-Tier Shelving Unit Kit with S-Hooks
- Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 Curtronizer 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Freezer / Refrigerator Strip Door - NSF Listed
- Curtron M108-PR-4080 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
|Norlake KL66-X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||742 lb.|
|Capacity||168 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Sold Separately|
Customer questions about this product
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to install a pressure relief valve in their walk-in cooler. If you are installing in Chicago, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Norlake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Norlake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in unit?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Norlake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Norlake Kold Locker 6' x 6' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler box offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! Refrigeration sold separately.
The panels on the Norlake Kold Locker indoor walk-in cooler box are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in cooler box with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB66-C Kold Locker 6' x 6' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler
People Talk About:cooler fit kegs limited multiple needs number perfect size space
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register