$13,989.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $419.67 back (41,967 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Flush coil design keeps all cooling components outside
- Made with 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel
- 4" thick insulation maintains consistent temperatures
- Externally-mounted thermometer allows for easy temperature monitoring
- Designed for outdoor use
- Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 Curtronizer 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Freezer / Refrigerator Strip Door - NSF Listed
Norlake KODB87610-CX Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1683 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 120 Inches
- 103 Inches
- Door Width
- 26 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 6 Feet
- Refrigeration Unit Width
- 43 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- 10 Feet
- Refrigeration Unit Depth
- 48 1/4 Inches
- Height (with refrigeration unit)
- 124 Inches
- Nominal Height
- 8 3/5 Feet
- Refrigeration Unit Height
- 21 Inches
- 6.38 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 515 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- With Floor
- 3/4 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 35 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to install a pressure relief valve in their walk-in cooler. If you are installing in Chicago, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in unit?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Norlake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- Will I need any additional components for my outdoor walk-in?
- Yes, depending on the state in which you live, you may need additional accessories for your unit to be compliant with your local codes. If you're unsure of which additional components you need, please contact Special Orders for assistance.
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Norlake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Norlake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Norlake Kold Locker 6' x 10' x 8' 7" outdoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior food storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! A self-contained, 3/4 hp top-mounted CPB075DCO-A Capsule Pak refrigeration unit provides maximum interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler. The Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R449A refrigerant to maintain a temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
The heart of the Kold Locker design is in the panels, which are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability, and assemble very quickly thanks to an innovative gasket design that provides an air-tight seal without using messy silicone sealants. The panels are also insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the walk-in and provides a durable surface for storage. This unit includes an automatic condensate vaporizer unit to evaporate condensed water inside the walk-in, however, a drain line is required.
A self-closing, 26" wide door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges. To protect your foods, a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock secures the door and an inside safety release prevents you from becoming accidentally stuck inside the walk-in. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility for added convenience! Since this walk-in is designed for outdoor use, it also features a white membrane roof and trim, and a hood to protect the refrigeration unit.
The refrigeration unit requires a 208-230V hard-wired electrical connection. The Kold Locker itself also requires a 208-230V, 15 amp hard-wired connection.
Height (without refrigeration unit): 103"
Height (with refrigeration unit): 128"
Refrigeration Unit Dimensions:
Depth: 48 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register