- Offers versatility and superior food storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit
- Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space
- Self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R449A refrigerant
- Panels are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel
- Self-closing door secures easily to the walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LC WE Surface Mount Multi-Monitor
- Kitchen Brains® Modularm® 75LCT WE Surface Mount Touch Screen Multi-Monitor
$499.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 Curtronizer 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Freezer / Refrigerator Strip Door - NSF Listed
- Curtron M108-PR-4080 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
- Norlake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
- Norlake 157750 9" 15 Watt LED Lamp - 120V
- Norlake Kold Locker Walk-In Exterior Ramp
- Berner Air Curtains Sanitation Certified Low Profile Ambient Air Curtain
The Norlake Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit.
Use this walk-in cooler to store large quantities of food at a safe holding temperature. Storing food at the proper temperature can help prevent your ingredients from spoiling too quickly, saving you money on wasted products. With insulated walls and a durable construction, this walk-in cooler is an efficient, long-lasting addition to your establishment!
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This indoor walk-in cooler includes an aluminum floor design to seal the structure and provide a durable surface for storage. This unit includes an electric vaporizer unit to evaporate condensed water inside the walk-in, eliminating the need for a drain line.
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in cooler. The Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R290 refrigerant.
To maintain consistent temperatures, the panels are also insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane.
The panels are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel for durability and long-lasting use.
A digital thermometer allows you to verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, ranging from 35 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. Plus, a NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock secures the door, while an inside safety release protects your staff.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Width:120 Inches
- Depth:120 Inches
- Height (with refrigeration unit):100 Inches
- Refrigeration Unit Height:15 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74810-C Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB741010-C Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsNorlake KLB74812-C Kold Locker 8' x 12' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler without Floor
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register