$5.89/EachShips free with Plus
- Constructed of durable yet lightweight 3.3 oz. polyester; includes interior pockets and a mic tab
- Hook and loop closure for easy wear; 2" thick reflective silver tape
- Dual sizing provides a looser fit for wearing over sweatshirts or jackets
- Breakaway design on the shoulders and sides reduces the risk of snag hazards
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class II standards
Other Products from this Line
Ergodyne 21073 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.35 lb.
- Hook and Loop
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Ensure proper visibility in working conditions with this Ergodyne GloWear 8215BA lime Type R Class 2 economy breakaway mesh vest! This ANSI-compliant vest is constructed of durable yet lightweight 3.3 oz. polyester mesh, so it's made to last while remaining unobtrusive for everyday wear and use. Its hook and loop closure is easy to use and secures it in place, so wearers won't have to worry about the vest slipping off. Plus, the breakaway design on the shoulders and sides reduces the risk of snag hazards and injuries from moving parts. The dual sizing allows for a looser fit, making this vest ideal for wear over jackets and sweatshirts. For added convenience, this vest includes lower interior pockets, allowing you to easily store pens, notepads, and small gadgets. A radio mic tab allows this vest to work with portable radios and ensures easy access for convenient communication.
ANSI standards require an adequate balance of high visibility and reflective material on both the front and back of garments. This vest features 2", ANSI-compliant reflective strips that work together with its high visibility lime color to provide optimal visibility for workers in a variety of conditions. The vest can be machine washed for repeated wear. Ensuring proper visibility is a proven way to reduce injuries and costly liabilities in your workplace, and this Class 2 safety vest is approved by OSHA for workers to wear during daytime work.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register