Fox's Pina Colada Snow Cone Syrup 1 Gallon
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Visually appealing light tan color
- Sweet, refreshing pina colada flavor
- Great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Perfect for bars, concession stands, and ice cream shops
H. Fox & Co
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's pina colada snow cone syrup! The tropical flavor of the syrup combined with the icy texture of the snow cone creates an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring the taste of pineapples, cream of coconut, with a hint of white rum for a true pina colada flavor and a visually appealing, light tan color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally mixed in a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup with plain or carbonated water.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:syrup caps Customers syrups coconut flavor pineapple refreshing taste wonderful
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
We opened our pina colada at our last event this past weekend and everybody loved it. The flavor was amazing and reminded people of being at the beach. Nobody was disappointed. A++
Mindy A. from Wagamans Fun Farm Posted on 03/22/2016
Pina coloda is always good and this is no exception to that. It has a good flavor. It takes like a combination of pineapple and coconut.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/15/2016
I use this syrup as a base for several of my snow cone syrups. Our Bahama Mama and Tiger's Blood are made with this syrup. They are wonderful and very economical. Customers loves them!
Cynthia L. Posted on 06/25/2015
The syrup is delicious, it came as described on the website. the packaging was fine but they just have to make sure the cap is firmly tighten, to avoid a shipping mess. Two of my bottles had to be replaced because of loose caps. The Customer rep. was excellent and I am very happy.
Luis H. from Lucy's Ice Cream Posted on 04/02/2015
Palm trees and ocean breeze aren't complete without the refreshing taste of coconut and pineapple. This syrup delivers a wonderful taste that is very refreshing during the summer months.
Jonathan P. Posted on 02/25/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register