This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Fox's 1 Gallon Orange Slush Syrup - 4/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 96 (1.33 oz.) servings per container will easily serve all your customers
- For use with frozen slushy / granita machines
- Sweet, refreshing orange flavor and vivid orange color
- Mix 1 part syrup to 5 parts water and add to slushy or granita machine
- Large handle and resealable cap
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Slushy & Granita|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Can I use this product as an Italian ice base?
- Yes, to use this product as a base for making Italian ice simply mix 5 parts water to 2 parts syrup in your batch freezer or soft serve machine.
Entice your guests to sweet, refreshing frozen drinks with Fox's orange slush syrup! Far from your average beverage, this slush syrup makes slushy and granita drinks that will thrill your customers with icy texture and extraordinary citrus flavor. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Slushies are excellent treats to keep your patrons cool in the heat! Your business will be in good supply of popular summertime slushies with about 96 servings of slush syrup per 1 gallon container. Or, use this slush syrup for snow cones, margaritas, and cool blended beverages! Mixing sour and sweet taste, this refreshing slush syrup can also be combined with lemon or lime flavors for a citrusy granita. Its vivid orange color adds visual appeal while its lively, luscious orange taste enhances any bar, concession stand, or ice cream shop's menu with fantastic frozen drinks.
This slush syrup is generally mixed 1 part syrup to 5 parts plain water and then added to a slushy or granita machine. You'll be able to serve your customers tasty frozen treats quickly and efficiently. A pump dispenser (sold separately) can also be assembled to the top of the syrup's 1 gallon container for easy dispensing.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:great enjoyed brand ordering price flavor enjoy easy convenient Cones
We really enjoyed this purchase the quality is top knotch and you will really enjoy this product, we will be ordering more for our businesses. You can not go wrong with the fox brand
CANT BEAT THE PRICE. Great product and they are better than the cheaper brand. It is perfect for snowies or slushy's'. Shipping is a little pricy but when you average it out it comes out to a great price!
Great stiff for Margaritas and Sno Cones. Wonderful flavor pop and this is easy to store and the cases make ordering convenient and value priced
Great product, works well and has a great taste.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register