Fox's 1 Gallon Cotton Candy Snow Cone Syrup - 4/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$27.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Recommend using a 1 oz. pump to dispense
- Sweet, refreshing cotton candy flavor
- Great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Can pour directly over ice or combine 2 parts water to 1 part syrup
H. Fox & Co
You May Also Need
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
- Can I use this product as an Italian ice base?
- Yes, to use this product as a base for making Italian ice simply mix 5 parts water to 2 parts syrup in your batch freezer or soft serve machine.
- How do I make Italian ice with this syrup?
- To make Italian ice, combine 2 parts syrup with 5 parts water and pour over ice.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's cotton candy snow cone syrup! The sweet cotton candy flavor of the syrup combines two carnival favorites in one frozen treat! This delicious cotton candy syrup paired with the icy texture of the snow cone creates an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sugary syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring a classic, kid-favorite flavor and a visually appealing, playful pink color, this cotton candy snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of cotton candy syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally poured directly over ice or mixed at a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:great PRICE cones flavors buy cheaper Cone more huge flavor
This cotton candy flavor has a very sweet flavor. I would not say it tastes like cotton candy but I can not figure out what it tastes like. But then again who cares as it sells well. It costs the ice and last forever...great value!
CANT BEAT THE PRICE. Great product and they are better than the cheaper brand. It is perfect for snowies or slushy's'. Shipping is a little pricy but when you average it out it comes out to a great price!
Many flavors to choose from, good taste, good price, I got mango which is hard to find in other places, very good syrups for sno cons or smoothies
Cotton Candy sweet and low, let me see ya tootsie roll.... I had to do it. This is a great mix and another favorite among kids. Just add some water and makes a perfect slushy syrup.
Great product for a Sno Cone machine! And it's a lot cheaper than other products I have used in the past! Each flavor is strong and not watered down like a lot of other cone syrups are.
This is a great deal for the money! It is very easy to use but make sure you buy the pumps! Trying to pour this stuff directly onto sno cones makes for a huge soggy mess!
This is great product I could not say anything more about this. I love all the flavors. The price is just right and I will buy more.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register