Foremost Farms USA Non-Smoked Provolone Cheese 12 lb. Solid Log - 3/Case
- Provolone cheese with a mild, slightly sweet, savory flavor and semi-hard consistency
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
Foremost Farms USA
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete your meals with the fine quality taste of this Foremost Farms USA non-smoked provolone cheese. This cheese features a mild, slightly sweet, savory flavor that complements a variety of hot and cold sandwiches. Create gourmet sandwiches, like a prosciutto and provolone panini, complete with pesto and roasted red peppers, or a spinach, pancetta, and provolone flatbread. Or, use to top your classic meatball or chicken parmesan subs. You can even cube to add to your fresh antipasto salad to display at your deli counter!
Made with simple ingredients and containing no extenders or nondairy ingredients, this cheese is superior in taste and freshness. It comes in a 12 lb. solid log, making it a great option for slicing by the pound at your deli for customers to bring home for their own sandwich creations. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this provolone cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Foremost Farms USA is a dairy cooperative that supplies award-winning Wisconsin cheeses and dairy products in both domestic and international markets. Member-owned, the cooperative is committed to sustaining a positive impact on their local community, environment, and the animals they work with. Constantly innovating in areas such as employee safety and humane animal practices, Foremost Farms is extremely attentive to the quality of their products. Supply your establishment with world-class flavors with Foremost Farms USA.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register