Follett MCD425AHT Maestro Plus Series 22 11/16" Air Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine for Countertop Ice and Beverage Dispensers - 425 lb.
- Compatible with select ice and beverage dispensers
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 25% less energy used than comparable cube machines
- 40% less water used than comparable cube machines
- Installation requires stainless steel top kit (sold separately)
- Air-cooled compressor
- 115V, 800W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Follett Corporation MCD425AHT Specs|
|Width||22 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||425 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation MCD425AHT Details
Enhance the appeal of virtually any cold beverage by keeping it chilled with Chewblet ice, courtesy of this Follett MCD425AHT Maestro Plus 425 lb. ice machine! Chewblet ice (also known as compressed nugget ice) is a customer favorite for its chewable texture that makes it ideal for healthcare and assisted living facilities, and an operator favorite for providing higher displacement than cubes for increased profit. It also melts slower than cubes for improved maintenance of your drink's temperature and quality. Compatible with select ice and beverage dispensers, this Chewblet ice machine delivers the performance you need and the convenient features that will make it an invaluable addition to any establishment!
This ice machine boasts a powerful air-cooled compressor that is capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day while using 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable cube machines! Built for high-performance and low-maintenance over the long haul, this machine boasts a stainless steel evaporator, auger and heavy duty tapered roller bearing within a 21 1/4" high slim, low-profile design. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22 11/16"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation MCD425AHT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register