Follett MCD425AHT Maestro Plus Series 22 11/16" Air Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine for Countertop Ice and Beverage Dispensers - 425 lb.
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Compatible with select ice and beverage dispensers
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 25% less energy used than comparable cube machines
- 40% less water used than comparable cube machines
- Installation requires stainless steel top kit (sold separately)
- Air-cooled compressor
- 115V, 800W
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Follett 300-22 Slope Front Ice Storage Bin - 300 lb.
$1,306.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Follett Corporation 00954297 Filter; Primary - 6/Case
$867.77 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.89 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $132.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
|Follett Corporation MCD425AHT Specs|
|Width||22 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation MCD425AHT Details
Enhance the appeal of virtually any cold beverage by keeping it chilled with Chewblet ice, courtesy of this Follett MCD425AHT Maestro Plus 425 lb. ice machine! Chewblet ice (also known as compressed nugget ice) is a customer favorite for its chewable texture that makes it ideal for healthcare and assisted living facilities, and an operator favorite for providing higher displacement than cubes for increased profit. It also melts slower than cubes for improved maintenance of your drink's temperature and quality. Compatible with select ice and beverage dispensers, this Chewblet ice machine delivers the performance you need and the convenient features that will make it an invaluable addition to any establishment!
This ice machine boasts a powerful air-cooled compressor that is capable of producing up to 425 lb. of ice per day while using 25% less energy and 40% less water than comparable cube machines! Built for high-performance and low-maintenance over the long haul, this machine boasts a stainless steel evaporator, auger and heavy duty tapered roller bearing within a 21 1/4" high slim, low-profile design. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 22 11/16"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation MCD425AHT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register