This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Scotsman N1322W-32 Prodigy Plus Series 22 15/16" 208-230V Water Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 1354 lb.
Follett HMD700WHS Horizon Series 22 3/4" Water Cooled Micro Chewblet Ice Machine - 675 lb.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Produces up to 675 lb. of ice per day
- Makes micro chewblet ice that has a soft, chewable texture; great for healthcare facilities
- Agion antimicrobial coating on key ice and water contact components
- Automatic flushing with semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system
- Water and energy efficient
- Smooth contours for an attractive presentation
- Uses environmentally responsible R-404A refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
|Follett Corporation HMD700WHS Specs|
|Width||22 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 750 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||3.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation HMD700WHS Details
A fantastic addition to hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, convenience stores, and a wide variety of other operations, this Follett HMD700WHS Horizon series ice machine provides you with the rapid production of high quality ice that's sure to please any thirsty customer or patient! The smooth contours of this machine's design offer a greater visual appeal than the more industrial appearance of many competitive models and, despite being just 22 3/4" wide, it is able to produce up to an impressive 675 lb. of ice per day. At about half the size of standard chewblet ice, the 3/8" long micro chewblet ice nuggets are a consumer favorite for their soft, chewable texture and are particularly great for healthcare operations because they're easy to chew.
This machine's rugged construction works in conjunction with a variety of other helpful features to ensure your machine's reliable, long-lasting performance. Designed with sanitation in mind, this unit features an automatic self-flushing process that combines with a semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system to help reduce scale buildup and maximize sanitation. And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, this machine's water and energy efficient design offers quiet production and eliminates noisy harvest cycles. It uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 22 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HMD700WHS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:ice Output needs mounts machine fountain fantastic easily customer chewy
This is an all around fantastic ice machine. As you know chewy ice is all the rage and this unit takes care of the customer needs. Output is plenty and it mounts easily on top of a soda fountain.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register