This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Follett HCD1400RBT Horizon Series 19 7/16" Remote Condenser Air Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine for Ice Bins - 1333 lb.
Follett HCD1650RBT Horizon Series 19 7/16" Remote Condenser Air Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine for Ice Bins - 1580 lb.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Up to 1580 lb. of ice per day
Other Products from this Line
|Follett Corporation HCD1650RBT Specs|
|Width||19 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||23 7/8 Inches|
|Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
975 to 1,700 Pounds
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.8 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||13.2 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation HCD1650RBT Details
Designed to produce ice for use in storage bins, the Follett HCD1650RBT Horizon Chewblet ice machine with remote air-cooled condensing unit produces up to 1580 lb. of Chewblet ice per day! This slow-melting, compressed nugget ice allows more efficient dispensing compared to traditional cubes, and is great for use in beverages, ice packs and food displays. This machine transfers ice to your bin through a flexible wire reinforced transport tube (included), and can be used up to 75 ft. away! For easy maintenance and reduced scale deposits, this model comes standard with an automatic self-flushing system.
- Horizontal evaporator for superior heat transfer and ice production
- Quiet operation
- Less water consumption than standard cube ice machines
- Semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system
Left to Right: 19 7/16"
Front to Back: 23 7/8"
Height: 23 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HCD1650RBT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register