Follett 50HI425A-S0-DP 50 Series Air Cooled Wall Mount Ice and Water Dispenser with Drain Pan - 50 lb. Storage
- Dispenses ice and water
- Convenient wall mount design
- Produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day
- 50 lb. ice storage capacity
- Configured with a drain pan
- Agion antimicrobial protection
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $1.99 /Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
Follett Corporation 01038652 Nu-Calgon Ims-Ii Sntzr 12x16ooz
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.29 /Each
Follett Corporation 00954297 Filter; Primary - 6/Case
|Follett Corporation 50HI425A-S0-DP Specs|
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 425 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||50 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||6.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is SensorSAFE infrared dispensing?
- SensorSAFE infrared dispensing technology allows for easy, no-contact dispensing to reduce the chance of cross-contamination. An infrared sensor automatically starts and stops ice and water dispensing for an efficient and convenient alternative to push buttons and levers. Due to the technology and design of the infrared sensor, units with this feature are not recommended for use with clear containers or applications in direct sunlight.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation 50HI425A-S0-DP Details
This Follett 50HI425A-S0-DP 50 Series air cooled ice maker and water dispenser is an innovative unit that produces up to 425 lb. of ice per day! Perfect for use in healthcare or hotel applications, this unit creates "Chewblet" compressed nugget ice, which is softer and more chewable than standard cubes. Its wall mount design places the dispensing mechanism at any ideal height for healthcare and hotel applications, and provides the convenience of a smaller footprint. For further convenience, this unit is configured with a drain pan.
A stainless steel exterior with accent trim adds extra durability, while also offering a clean, professional look. The unit boasts a 50 lb. ice storage capacity along with Agion antimicrobial protection that is built into key ice contact areas. Designed with sanitation in mind, this level of protection works to combat cross contamination and promote safe use at all times. The SensorSAFE infrared ice dispense will also keep the dispensing area free of bacteria or debris.
Monitor the unit closely thanks to an integrated LED control board provides at-a-glance machine status. This item uses R-404A refrigerant that contains zero ozone depletion potential in order to satisfy the most environmentally-conscious of businesses and customers. The Follett 50HI425A-S0-DP 50 Series air cooled ice maker requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 21 1/2"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 40 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Follett 50HI425A-SI-00 50 Series Air Cooled Wall Mount Ice Dispenser - 50 lb. Storage
Follett 50HI425A-S0-00 50 Series Air Cooled Wall Mount Ice and Water Dispenser - 50 lb. Storage
Follett 50HI425A-SI-00 50 Series Air Cooled Wall Mount Ice Dispenser with Drain Pan - 50 lb. Storage
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register