Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM57 Mario Batali 4" Orange Salt Mill
- Designed by Mario Batali
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Beautiful orange color
- 4" height makes it ideal for tabletop use
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
- Adjustable Lock & Grind top crown has 34 grind coarseness settings
- Lifetime warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
Fletchers' Mill MAR04PM57 Mario Batali 4" Orange Pepper Mill
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 8 lb.
Regal Coarse Sea Salt - 16 oz.
Regal Bulk Salt Crystals - 8 lb.
Regal Salt Crystals - 16 oz.
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM57 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Mario Batali|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM57 Details
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM57 Mario Batali 4" orange salt mill. Designed by Mario Batali, this orange salt mill is the perfect stylish yet functional adornment for tabletops. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with an internal, nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with coarse salt crystals, set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable top nut. The nut allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time. This mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
When you purchase a Fletchers' Mill grinder you are making a purchase for life. Their products are built to not only provide a decorative and stylish touch to your tabletops; they're made to keep that image for years. Step up to high-quality style and function your establishment deserves with this Fletchers' Mill grinder!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!