Fagor Commercial X163007000 Coupling Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Fagor Commercial X163007000 Coupling Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 42-1507 Potentiometer with 3 Wire Leads
Cadco 30113EC Inf Switch
Doyon Baking Equipment FEI002 Main Switch
All Points 42-1566 Set of 3 Potentiometers with Wiring Harness
All Points 46-1468 Potentiometer for Broilers
All Points 42-1297 Rheostat - 120V, 100 OHM
Grindmaster Cecilware L040A Infinite Switch 240v
All Points 42-1498 On/Off Potentiometer
Get paid to review this product!