Eurodib CBR24 24" Gas Radiant Countertop Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty cast iron grilling grates
- Manually-controlled independent cooking zones
- Robust controls
- Removable waste tray for easy cleaning
- 80,000 BTU
- Includes natural gas and LP regulator
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Eurodib T CBR24 Specs|
|Width||24 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/8 Inches|
|Height||18 7/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Eurodib T CBR24 Details
For steaks, chops, burgers, seafood, and more, the Eurodib CBR24 24" gas radiant charbroiler is the perfect choice! It offers up to 80,000 BTU of heating power in a compact, countertop design that saves space while still providing all of the broiling capabilities that you need.
Made with durable stainless steel to stand up to the beating of everyday use in a commercial environment, this charbroiler can easily keep up with your restaurant's needs. It comes equipped with heavy-duty cast iron grilling grates and stainless steel burners for top performance. The manually-controlled, independent cooking zones allow you to set different portions of the cooking surface to different temperatures, making this grill versatile enough to cook several types of foods at once. The burners are controlled with large, robust dials that stay cool to the touch even when the grill is on, ensuring your employees' safety by preventing burns.
This unit features a removable waste tray across the full width of the charbroiler to make cleanup easy. Plus, it also comes with heavy-duty adjustable feet and burner safety valves. This unit includes a natural gas and LP regulator.
Width: 24 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/8"
Height: 18 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Eurodib T CBR24
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register