Electrolux 4870274-33 Laundry Thermostat
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Electrolux 4870274-33 Laundry Thermostat.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Cleveland SK2474800 Thermostat; T4 #101a-1637-00bl
Market Forge 08-7913 T-Stat W/Knob
All Points 46-1068 Thermostat; Type: D1/D18; Temperature 200 - 400 Degrees Fahrenheit; 36" Capillary
All Points 46-1029 Thermostat; Type D1/D18; Temperature 100 - 450 Degrees Fahrenheit; 60" Capillary
All Points 46-1174 Thermostat; Type: K; Temperature 100 - 450 Degrees Fahrenheit; 12" Capillary
All Points 46-1352 Fixed Safety Thermostat; Temperature Fixed
All Points 46-1030 Thermostat; Type TB125; Temperature 175 - 550 Degrees Fahrenheit; 60" Capillary
All Points 46-1135 Thermostat; Type SJ; Temperature 300 - 650 Degrees Fahrenheit; 72" Capillary
Get paid to review this product!